Register today to unlock West Africa's economic potential through port optimisation and development! Only 30 seats remain!
Participating ports and terminal operators in 2017:
Prepare West Africa's ports, harbours and for the 4th industrial revolution There are less than 30 seats still available at West Africa's leading demand-driven ports development forum. Register now while space lasts for unprecedented access to coastal and hinterland stakeholders and proven, future-proofed solutions for West Africa's post-neo-panamax port requirements.
Our speakers will share real time projects success, leading practices, strategies and insights you can implement immediately to make sure you stay at the forefront of West Africa's maritime development. Some of the topics to be discussed include:
Meet the speakers
New in 2017! Port of Tema Site Visit
Thursday, 7 September 2017 from 9:00 to 14:00
There are still a few places left to visit the shipyard and dry dock, reefer terminal, devanning terminal, marine block, fishing harbour and expansion site at the Port of Tema.
Why Attend African Ports Evolution West Africa edition?
- Save time by accessing leaders from over 6 West African ports authorities all under one roof
- Increase port throughput and efficiency with real-time take-away benefits while you learn about the latest trends, technology and single window solutions and project developments in the region
- Spark new commercial relationships and opportunities from facilitated business matchmaking connecting government and private sector
- Influence policy and development while engaging with the region's top maritime leaders
- Become a top partner and supplier for West Africa's maritime industries with insider access to the region's transport infrastructure development pipeline and post-neo-panamax port requirements
Who should attend?
This event will have a distinctly West-African audience allowing sponsors to meet ports authorities and decision-makers from across the region all under one roof.
- Ports authorities
- Terminal operators
- Government agencies and ministries
- Freight forwarders
- Shipping lines
- Bulk exporters and users of ports
- Finance and investment organisations
- Research and development agencies
- Industry associations
- Suppliers of products and services to the sector