GCNet is a PPP venture established in 2000 with a specific mandate to provide e-Solutions to Government in the areas of Revenue Mobilization and Trade Facilitation as follows:
- The Ghana Customs Management System for the processing of Customs regimes.
- The Ghana Single Window for the secure and seamless electronic process of required Trade documents that promote paperless processes and Trade Facilitation. Its provides a one-stop lodgment for multiple Agency access
- The i-Transit System for the processing of goods in transit to landlocked neighboring Countries
- The e-Registrar System deployed for the Registrar General’s Department for electronic management of the entire lifecycle of a Business
- The e-Tax System deployed for Ghana Revenue Authority for total Tax administration.
These systems are deployed nationwide.
- Country: Ghana