Join us in Accra to take your place amidst West Africa’s port pioneers and maritime industry leaders
95% of trade is conducted through the ports in West Africa. For this reason, investors have recognised the value of West African ports and have invested multi-million dollars into the region’s ports.
Participate in the only event that offers a step-by-step guide in the African port expansion project life cycle. From managing your RFP (request for proposal) process, to completion, you'll learn from the experiences of your peers to develop your own plan for successful expansion. Get a holistic perspective of the coastal expansion underway in West Africa with sequential contributions made from key stakeholders for a comprehensive look at existing throughput and demand forecasts.
- Identify the related infrastructure development activities to port development and expansion in West Africa
- Discover methods of reducing clearance times at your ports
- Grasp the concept of Single Window to integrate service delivery
- Navigate the legislative environment for port expansion and investment
- Enhancing trade and connectivity within the region
- Focus on the technologies that can advance the ports in West Africa
- Streamline your port’s activities to enhance efficiency
Currently port competitiveness in the region and the greater African continent are at a tipping point, with the number of expansion and developmental projects taking place. At African Ports Evolution - West Africa, you will hear up-to-date information about port projects and the most successful port in the region. Click here to find out about the early bird discount.
The audience / Who should attend?
This event will have a distinctively West-African audience allowing sponsors to meet ports authorities and decision-makers from across the region all under one roof.
- Ports authorities
- Terminal operators
- Government agencies and ministries
- Freight forwarders
- Shipping lines
- Bulk exporters and users of ports
- Finance and investment organisations
- Research and development agencies
- Industry associations
- Suppliers of products and services to the sector
(this list is not exhaustive)
Networking and matchmaking opportunities
Gain direct access to new business prospects, delivering you a real return on your investment.
African Ports Evolution – West Africa is convenient and cost-effective and will enable you to meet the entire value chain and conclude several months of customer interaction in just 2 days. Participating in this forum as a sponsor is a valuable investment and provides a unique opportunity to generate leads, raise brand awareness and do business with qualified buyers. Companies offering the following products and services should exhibit or sponsor:
- Marine engineering and construction
- Suppliers of large ports and maritime equipment
- Oil and gas
- Environmental consultants
- Marine insurers/attorneys
- Ship building and repair companies
- Port security
- Material handling
Note only 18 sponsors will be invited to participate making the opportunity exclusive!