Register today to unlock West Africa's economic potential through port optimisation and development! Only 100 seats remain!
Participating ports and terminal operators in 2017:
There are less than 100 seats still available at West Africa's leading demand-driven ports development forum. Register now while space lasts for unprecedented access to coastal and hinterland stakeholders and proven, future-proofed solutions for West Africa's post-neo-panamax port requirements.
Our speakers will share real time projects success, leading practices, strategies and insights you can implement immediately to make sure you stay at the forefront of West Africa's maritime development. Some of the topics to be discussed include:
Meet the speakers
- Save time by accessing leaders from over 5 West African ports authorities all under one roof
- Increase port throughput and efficiency with real-time take-away benefits while you learn about the latest trends, technology solutions and project developments in the region
- park new commercial relationships and opportunities from facilitated business matchmaking connecting government and private sector
- Influence policy and development while engaging with the region's top maritime leaders
- Become a top partner and supplier for West Africa's maritime industries with insider access to the region's transport infrastructure development pipeline and post-neo-panamax port requirements
Who should attend?
This event will have a distinctly West-African audience allowing sponsors to meet ports authorities and decision-makers from across the region all under one roof.
- Ports authorities
- Terminal operators
- Government agencies and ministries
- Freight forwarders
- Shipping lines
- Bulk exporters and users of ports
- Finance and investment organisations
- Research and development agencies
- Industry associations
- Suppliers of products and services to the sector